Delskurst replied

293 weeks ago

Robotech Full Movie In Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In the year 1999, an alien battle fortress crash lands on an island in the South Pacific. Over the next ten years, mankind repairs and refits this fortress, using the advanced "robotechnology" found aboard her to create fighter planes that can transform into giant robots. As soon as the repaired fortress is ready for launch, the aliens to whom she belongs finally discover its location. Thus begins a series of wars that will devastate the planet Earth. This television series was created by Carl Macek from three Japanese television series, Super Dimensional Fortress Macross, Super Dimensional Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeada.
An alien spaceship crash lands on Earth and the technology and secrets she bears lead Earth into three destructive interplanetary wars.
I&#39;m usually a purist with my anime, but I make no apologies for saying this- Robotech is my favorite TV show of all time, and my favorite anime.<br/><br/>I won&#39;t get into the whole discussion of whether the translation butchered the original Japanese creators&#39; intentions or not; I stand in awe with what Carl Macek was able to do with 3 distinctly unrelated series, and feel that the whole Robotech mythos is more engaging and fun than the original series.<br/><br/>This is the only show that I have felt such an emotional attachment to, for so long. There is no rational explanation; my wife gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago…<br/><br/>Robotech spans 3 generations of people battling to save earth. It was one of the first American cartoon series to have a continuing storyline, to have character deaths (and births!). It showed racism, interracial relationships, the futility but necessity of war… all in 1/2 hour weekday installments right before school. Plus, it had the coolest mecha around.<br/><br/>I&#39;ve heard rumors of a new Robotech 3000 series under development by the animators responsible for Beast Wars and the Voltron 3D show. I&#39;m apprehensive but hopeful; I doubt any show can ever really hope to match (and mesh with) the standards set by the original series- identifying with characters may be a wee bit hard with CGI models. But, I hope that it renews interest about Robotech with the public. Perhaps then the snafus that have kept causing Robotech to disappear from store shelves will be overcome. (Anyone for a full DVD set?)
Where do I begin? First of all, the plots of the three unrelated anime series that were used for Robotech were oversimplified. The character descriptions lost any subtlety they had in the original - perhaps Carl Macek thinks that the American and Western audience is of limited intelligence.<br/><br/>Also, the voice acting is criminal. The narrator is obnoxious irritating. As for Reba West&#39;s (Lynn Minmei) &quot;singing&quot;…<br/><br/>What&#39;s worse, though, is Harmony Gold&#39;s attitude towards the fans of the original series, as well as the multitude of lies told by both HG staff and Carl Macek.<br/><br/>So, on artistic AND ethical reasons, I say that Robotech is totally worthless.

646f9e108c
Charito vs Queen V movie free download in hindiNinja Turtles: Blood Brothers in hindi downloadLong Arm of the Law! movie download hdGrindsploitation download movie freeDownload Duel Club full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 1.60 sub downloadLoaded movie free download in hindiPower Rangers Turbo sub downloadEpisode 1.83 tamil dubbed movie torrentOne Last Sunset Redux tamil dubbed movie download
Please log in to post a reply.