Delskurst replied

295 weeks ago

Blitz Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A tough cop is dispatched to take down a serial killer who has been targeting police officers.
Detective Sergeant Tom Brant who is dispatched to take down a serial killer hell bent on killing off the police force one by one. "The Blitz" manages to slip through the grasp of Tom every time, and with the precious lives of his colleagues diminishing one by one, Tom is led to the question: if we can't protect our own, then what good are we?
tom Brant Jason st ham(crank crank high voltage the bank job lock stock and two smoking barrels )porter Nash paddy Considine(hot fuzz the Bourne ultimate)are trying to investigate on who is killing police men. the film takes place in england London also the film is focused on very brutal crime scene investigations and kills its a very bad film for under 17s the film has great music and drama this film is over 1 hours of thrills but not a lot its nothing that great but at least we get cool awesome and great actors in this I'm a Jason st ham fan but i wouldn't just buy this movie because its not like a must see well kinda but rent it first before you buy this film
This is not an action movie - it more of a thriller/drama with some realistic and believable action (fighting, foot chases, etc). There is no kung fu, no CGI, no explosions, no car chases, and no American accents (its a British movie). <br/><br/>I&#39;m not sure why so many of the reviewers hate this movie. Both myself and my girlfriend liked it. As I had not seen the trailer for this movie, I was expecting an over-the-top action movie as Jason Statham is the lead actor. Instead we got a &quot;gritty&quot; British crime drama about a serial killer who has a grudge against the police. <br/><br/>Overall it was enjoyable. Not perfect - not even great - but pretty good.

a5c7b9f00b
What's in the Box in tamil pdf downloadPower Rangers Dino Charge movie download hdTrue Fight movie free download in hindiG ngster full movie 720p downloadCrazy for This Girl full movie free downloadArang and the Magistrate full movie hd 1080pThe House of the Dead: Overkill malayalam movie downloadGunsight Ridge full movie online freeBackdraft full movie download 1080p hdJue di tao wang tamil dubbed movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.